Sunday, May 19, 2013

Happy Birthday Marshall!

You are adorable with your boyish charm and witty humor. You make me laugh. You make me smile. You bring me great comfort and joy. Home doesn't feel complete until you arrive from work. Having your presence in the house makes a huge difference. I cherish your singing drifting through our home as you sing the days away. It lets me know you are happy and content. You are a dedicated, loving father and husband. You are humble and faithful. You served so diligently as a bishop. You were a wonderful and good lawyer. There is a reason why many are sad to see you leave the profession. And you are an incredible teacher. Those Seminary kids are so blessed to have you to teach them the doctrine and open up the scriptures to them in new and profound ways.  you succeed at whatever you put your mind to. I love you and consider it an honor and privilege to go through this journey of life by your side. Happy Birthday!


1 comment:

Mandy said...

still can't believe that you didn't move after all that, but very excited for you. Talk about a lot craziness to add to the craziness if that did happen