Sunday, April 20, 2014

Happy Easter/ Birthday weekend!

My sweet friend decorated our front porch the night before my birthday. She wrote on one of the hearts about how I was both "beautiful and young". Talk about a true friend. Turning thirty-five has been odd and in a way sobering because I remember my mom at forty and now I am getting closer to forty. Of course, that thought won't keep me from loving Wonder Woman and being my goofy silly self. As my 72 year-old dear friend says, "Age is all about attitude."

The kids at the neighborhood Easter egg hunt

My cute little bunny after his preschool Easter party

Coloring Easter eggs
The real reason why we celebrate Easter. Words cannot express my gratitude for a loving Heavenly Father and His son that made it possible to return home again. He is Risen!


No comments: