Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I love these shoes!


I love these shoes. I thought they were so adorable when I bought them. There is just something so cute about little shoes!

I found these shoes sitting on my bathroom floor last night and looked at them with such tenderness. I love these little crocs and how they fit in my hand! I thought about all the miles those shoes have gone, traveling up and down our street as they protect little chubby feet pushing a truck. These crocs have gone through sand, puddles, mud, rocks, and grass all to the great delight of their owner. I love watching these shoes bounce up and down off the floor as the feet inside them do a happy excited dance when Daddy comes home from work. I love the amazing energy inside these shoes.

Being a mother isn't always sunshine and rainbows, but I wouldn't trade finding these little crocs in my bathroom for anything. My life would be so sad without them. I love these shoes, the feet that wear them, and the adorable little boy who owns them!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

There is nothing cuter than little tiny shoes, that's for sure!