Saturday, April 6, 2013

Harrison


This is my beautiful little nephew, Harrison Usner Scott, who was born on April 4th. He came in at 22 inches and 10.2 lbs. He is perfect in every way and I am dying to get back to Pennsylvania and snuggle him. My sister Karen, as pictured above, went through quite the labor with him. The doctor tried to induce her last Wednesday night, but with no success. She was in the hospital for a day and the little guy still was not coming. So she sat out the weekend at home, waiting and hoping he would come on his own. Tuesday Karen went back in and was induced again. Early Thursday morning Harrison was born. The most exciting part was that my sister and her husband did not find out before hand what gender of the baby would be. They have two girls, ages 11 and 8. This baby was a surprise for my thirty six year-old sister. But what a wonderful surprise! I am always amazed and in awe when a new life comes to earth. Babies are so precious and Harrison is no exception!

No comments: