Saturday, August 2, 2014

I am alive!!!

Really... I am. It has just been a busy summer that I am sure we will not ever be able to top. We have traveled this great nation from coast to coast, the Atlantic to the Pacific. I have a ton of pictures of our adventures, which I will share over a different blogs, once I download them off of my phone. But I just wanted you to know that I am alive. And I may move to West Virginia. Well, Marshall and I decided that green state filled with rolling hills was our favorite and we could move there. However, for now we will stay in the desert and fondly recall what green grass looks like.

Other big news, aside from being alive and having an awesome summer, is that I have a job. I have been hired as a part-time teacher's assistant at the school. I work roughly the same hours Jacob will be in Kindergarten, Monday through Thursday. I am very excited as this was my whole goal in doing lunch room supervision the past two years at school. I wanted to get to know the staff well so that when a job opening came, I could take it. I think it will be great to be working with kids who need specific help with reading and math. Plus I will be out of the house and busy, which I like, instead of sitting at home and feeling sorry for myself that all my babies are grown, which I do not like. The hours will allow me to be at home when my kids are at home. It is a great set-up! It'll be an adventure and I am excited.

Now I must go working on downloading pictures. Talk about a random blog......


2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Please don't move to W. Virginia.

Congrats on the job! That is great news for you, as I know well that you need to be busy.

And ... we still need to do lunch. ;)

Robyne said...

I'm so glad you are alive. Congratulations on the new job. It will be perfect for you.
Miss you!