Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Ramblings of a tired mom

- My husband and I have become addicted to "24". We're just a few years too late, but can feed our passion thanks to Netflix Instant Play. No commercials! It's rather amusing. Lots of action, but ridiculously unbelievable stuff. Ah, tv.

- Last week Marshall had the "body phone" for the police. It was his busiest week. Three dead bodies and one 4 am phone call from the police seeking legal counsel. Sweet. He is now on-call again for the rest of the week because of a family emergency of the guy currently on-call. His work stories are so much more fascinating now.

- Where did the time go? Our big family reunion is in a week and a half and then school will start only a few weeks after that. What?

- The kids are so excited for the family reunion. Me too! Plus I get my husband for a week. No work, no church calling.

- This morning Marshall and I got to do baptisms at the temple for my family members who have passed on. It was such a tender experience. I love being able to go to the temple with my hubby. Best monthly date!

- Genealogy is a blast and so addicting.

- I am truly going insane. I am baby hungry. This is insane because I have an 18 month old who is into everything. Seriously, we're talking opening the oven door while a cake was baking. Thankfully, he wasn't burned. But his guardian angels must tag team because that boy keeps them busy. He is into EVERYTHING. The only reason why I would dare consider adding to the chaos must be because I have completely lost it.

- I love America. We live in such a blessed and promised land.

- Today was National Chocolate Day. Did you celebrate? I did. Mmm. . . chocolate!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

Just FYI, Emma opens the oven door ALL THE TIME when something is cooking or not. She must be Jacob's lost twin or something. She is crazy!