Monday, December 26, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Jacob!

 Opening his trains from us
 Trains and train table with a "Choo! Choo!" face
 Play tent
 New bike!
 "Silly guys" shirt from Gramby
Blowing out his birthday ice cream, since he hates cake

I love this little man! He has brought such joy and laughter into our home. Sure, he keeps me busy always chasing after him. He gets into all sorts of trouble and is a very curious guy. But I love him dearly. He is always wearing a smile, willing to give a hug or kiss, and one of the most polite children ever. Always there with the "please" and "thank you". I cannot imagine my life without him. He is so precious and tender. He makes me smile! I am so blessed to have him as my son. Happy 3rd Birthday Boo Bear!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! He is such a cutie.

Stephanie Black said...

I can't believe he's 3! Where does the time go??