Monday, March 19, 2012

Thunder Over Utah 2012


That tiny little black thing on top of the airplane is a wing walker
Blue Angels baby!

Two upside down two rightside up. Pretty cool!

Rachel and I

Love Jimmy's smile

Watching the show

The crazy amazing wing walker lady



Saturday we took the kids to the air show just here in St. George. They had really wanted to go and we figured it would be fun. Plus the Blue Angels would be there and who hasn't heard about all the cool stuff they can do?! So we went and had a blast. There was a tank demonstration, Raptors, a Marine Osprey, a wing walker, and the Blue Angels. The wing walker was amazing, riding on top of the plane while it did flips, rolls, and dives. Craziness! And the blue Angels were amazing with their tight formations. It was fun, even if it was a bit windy and, hence, dusty.
Jacob has declared he wants a Blue Angel plane in the backyard and Jimmy wants a tank. I think it was a big success. And I think we need a bigger backyard.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I remember going to air shows with my Dad when I was a kid. Great Memories.