Sunday, January 31, 2010

Already Gone


I've had plenty ideas to blog about, some of them really thought provoking. I've tried, but I just haven't been able to blog this past week or so. Why? Because my mind is already on vacation. You see, in just two more days we leave for Disneyland. If you know us at all, you know that we eat, drink, breathe, and sleep Disneyland. It IS our family vacation destination. So it should be no surprise that my hubby and I are more than excited to head out to that magical place. In my mind I am already walking through the gates and heading down Main Street as I hear that fun music and anticipate hitting our first ride. Pirates of the Caribbean? Splash Mountain? The Haunted Mansion? Eeeek! I suppose I should mention the kids are anxious too.

Don't worry, once we get back I'll blog again. I'll have lots of pictures to post and I am sure I'll whine about not being on vacation at Disneyland because it was so fun and I want to go back now. Then maybe my brain will eventually start working so I can blog deep thought provoking blogs. Until then, you'll just have to deal with the void of blogs because, baby, I am already gone!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Have a great time!

mathmom said...

Melissa has been sitting here this morning looking at the picture of Mickey & Mini, with the princess castle in the background. She keeps twirling her hair and saying, "I want that for my birthday."