Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Happy Birthday Jimmy!



Happy Birthday Jimmy! I can't believe my little guy is 4! He has been so fun to have in our family. I love how caring and tender he is. If one of his sisters loses dessert or a special privilege, Jimmy will sacrifice his dessert, etc. so they can have something. He always gives hugs and kisses. It usually takes a few minutes to get out the door when going someplace because Jimmy has to kiss us multiple times. And he loves to cuddle. I also love his sense of humor. Jimmy says the best things. For instance, yesterday he asked me when the sun is going to turn off and why he kept peeing so much when he went to the bathroom. He wants to be a "worker man" or a police man when he gets older. He has all sorts of interests. He likes the fix things, hence the real tool set he got for his birthday as seen in the above picture. But Jimmy also likes to watch cooking shows and help in the kitchen. He's a well rounded guy.

Happy Birthday my cute Jimmy!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

I can't believe he is four! Honestly, kids just need to stop growing up!