Saturday, June 5, 2010

Anna's Baptism

Two weeks ago Anna turned eight. Since then she has been so excited to get baptized. Today was the big day and it seemed as though the time would never come. But it did and all went well. Her McConkie grandparents, St. George aunt, uncle, and cousins, and friends from the ward were in attendance. It was a beautiful experience. And I even made it through bearing my testimony without sobbing hysterically. I am so proud of my sweet girl. She is such a good kid and loves the Gospel. I feel so honored to be her mom and raise her. The greatest gift is watching my children grow up in a happy loving Gospel centered family. I am a blessed woman. Yeah Anna!

My beautiful 8 year old Anna on her special today

Anna and her dad

Anna and her proud mom

The three buds: Rachel, Anna, and Jimmy

Anna and Grandma and Granddad McConkie

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

That is so AWESOME! She is such a cutie. And I am so proud of you, Sue, that you made it through without crying hysterically!