Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Jacob is free!

It was bound to happen, I just was in denial that it would be anytime in the near future. Jacob is finally free of the crib. Eeeeeek! Will he survive? Will we survive?!

Jacob was very excited to get sheets for his "big boy" bed. He decided to pick Toy Story sheets, which he affectionately calls "bad guys" because at Disneyland you shoot at Zerg, the bad guy, on Buzz's Astro Blasters. When he saw his bed in the place of his crib, Jacob was so excited. He was jumping and squealing on it. But after a little bit of time he asked me for his crib back. Awe. However, he was very hyper when Marshall came home and he got to show him his bed. And when we tucked him in tonight, Jacob had a big smile on his face.

My litte guy is growing up. I don't know how I feel about this. It's a first to have one child move up to the big bed and not have a baby on the way to use the crib. Who said my kids could grow so fast?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet Jacob! He is growing up!