Friday, July 29, 2011

If Larry is creeped out, then something is REALLY wrong

I know the world is pretty much falling apart and losing all sense of morals, but I think I have found a new low. Remember Casey Anthony? What person on planet earth cannot, right? Well, Hustler magazine has offered her half a million dollars in cash to do a shoot for their magazine. Yes, that's right. Someone is willing to pay this woman, who basically got away with murdering her child, to pose in her birthday suit for millions of Americans. If you don't believe me, read the article because I know I had to reread just to make sure my brain was comprehending correctly what my eyes were seeing:

Casey Anthony might be one of the most hated women in America, but Hustler magazine wants to give her a half-million dollars. If she'll pose naked.

But even he thinks it's a little weird.


After the verdict, Flynt said, "I just felt that people wouldn't want to see her with her clothes on or off, so I kind of forgot about the idea."


But book lovers made him change his mind.


"I just recently got off of a book tour where dozens of people would come up to me in Philadelphia, Austin, Houston, they'd say, 'Why haven't you made an offer to Casey Anthony?"' he said.


He said he became convinced that a good hair stylist and makeup artist could have her "looking really fabulous."
Anthony's representatives told CNN there have been no discussions.


But Flynt said in addition to the $500,000, he offered Anthony a percentage of whatever he earns from her pictures.


"You could make millions," he said.


But even he acknowledged he's a little skeezed out.


"You've got men who say, hey, I want to see her in her birthday suit," he said of the Anthony offer. "There may be some sick individuals ... but that's what life is all about."

Holy signs of the times Batman! What is wrong with this world when people want to give a child murderer celebrity status? Sheesh! I would puke, but my body is in such shock that it is unable to, frozen out of pure digust and unbelief. Now you can kill your kid and get offered millions. Brilliant.

Oh, but Larry Flint does find it disturbing so he should get points for that, seeing as how he is such a good judge of character. (Don't even get me started on that man and the millions he has made out of degrading women.) If the scum of the earth, ie. Larry Flint, thinks the idea is creepy, then something is really wrong here. The dude doesn't have a moral bone in his body. Of course, despite said "creepy" issues Larry isn't stopping the deal from being offered.

I think I may just go hug my children close to me and hide under the bed. Talk about "calling evil good and good evil". I really don't want to know what is next.

No comments: