Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Fall Time

What I love about Fall-
  • Fresh apples. Apple pie, crisp, cider, caramel apples and anything else you can do with an apple.
  • Halloween
  • Decorating for Halloween
  • Thanksgiving
  • Pie for Thanksgiving
  • Thanksgiving leftovers
  • Leaves changing colors
  • The smell of a fire going in a fire place
  • The smell of leaves burning
  • Keeping my windows open and allowing fresh air to waft through the house
  • Being able to play outside at all times of the day
  • See's Pumpkin Pie Truffles
  • Hot chocolate
  • Pumpkin ice cream
  • The excitement of the holidays
  • Jumping in piles of leaves
  • Rain
  • Soup
  • BYU Football
  • Have a cute hubby to snuggle up to
What I don't like about Fall (and they are few)-
  • Election signs EVERYWHERE
  • Leaves being tracked inside
  • Dark mornings and nights. Just make me want to go to bed or stay in bed. Zzzzz.
  • All the Halloween and Thanksgiving treats have calories. For rude!
  • Missing my parents on Thanksgiving

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

I love fall, too! It's my favorite.