Thursday, October 27, 2011

What ever happened to . . .

Michael Moore? His name popped in my head the other day and I reflected on how he has been much more reserved these past few years.  I wonder if there is a correlation between the volume of his opinions and our current U.S. President. It seems the sound has, if possible, gone down. Amazing!

Remember "Farenheit 9/11"? Talk about some whacked ideas of one very disturbed not so little man. And yet how his tune has change now that Obama is in office. Quotiong Moore concerning Obama and our country,  "... Obama will rise or fall based not so much on what he does but on what we do to support him."

President Bush failed because he was best pals with Osama Bin Laden, having numerous late night chat sessions together trying to figure out how to best ruin America. Never could one man have done so much to destroy our country. It wasn't the terrorists, it was all President Bush. All. He had the fate of the country in his hands, like some Greek god bent on destruction.

But President Obama, now that is a different story. He's a good guy and he is trying his best. If his plans and work flop, it's not his fault. We, the people, are to blame. You know, because we have such great power to have our voices to be heard. We keep pushing for our country to get further into debt. We keep destroying the job market and have been the cause of the drop in the housing market. All us. Poor President Obama is just a good guy trying to pull all us together. If we just followed his vision, we'd all be happy and secure.

Someone get me a shovel because I am knee deep in some pretty smelly stuff. No wonder I haven't heard much from Michael Moore lately. He likes Obama. Huh? Wonder what we'll hear from him come election time.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Hi Sushi,

I didn't know about the pumpkin truffles!! Now I need to try one! And I have to laugh about you being able to open your windows in the fall. i'm glad you are enjoying fresh air. The air here is definitely invigorating. And I'll have to add pine needles being tracked in with the leaves to the list. I had no idea that there is a season for pine needles until I moved here. I love the leaves, too. Are the leaves in my pics like the ones back in PA? Ah. Of course Rachel is the one that loves the kitty most. Whitney loves cats, too. No wonder they were friends when we were there. Say hi to the cute and can't wait to see your blog with halloween pics