Monday, November 7, 2011

Somehow things have gotten more busy

You know, have all these great ideas for blogs. I have a lot I would love to share. But there seems to be a correlation with my blogging time and Jacob no longer napping. No naps mean blogs are rare. I have started a few, but always seem to get interrupted or lose my train of thought. I am sure it had nothing to do with the adorable three year old a random stranger categorized as "Dennis the Menace". Nothing to do with trying to save the contents of my fridge, keeping the cat from being abused, stopping his sibling abuse, ending the daily waterings of my kitchen floor, or trying to keep pants on little buns. Nothing at all.

But I do enjoy the little blond puff head of doom. Last night we sat for quite a bit in the dark, looking out my bedroom wondow and watching the rain while we rocked in the recliner. We talked about the important things of life, like cars, car washes, worker men, and such. Those are the moments I cherish.

I am here. One day, I will write again. Maybe once he goes on a mission?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds Yummy to me! I'm coming over! :)