Monday, February 13, 2012

Bella

Meet Bella, proof that I am a giant softie for animals in need. You see, I met Bella last Monday when I went to PetSmart to pick up a few things. Jacob and I looked at the cats for adoption before we left the store. We saw Bella and she was so affectionate and tender. She won my heart!
A few more times during the week I stopped by to check on her. Marshall and I talked about adopting Bella and thought about it. Finally, we got Bella on Saturday. You'd think it was Christmas for the PAWS people. They were so excited because Bella had been up for adoption for over a year. She is very sweet and loving. She is three years old and I know not many people would adopt an older cat. So we brought Bella home. And we love her. Penelope is trying to get used to her, which mostly includes hissing at Bella and following her around to check her out. We've heard it takes some time for the cats to get used to each other.
But I am glad we have Bella. She is a sweetie and I just had to rescue her. I am happy we can give her a good home. I promise, I am stopping at two. I won;t become a crazy cat lady, yet...

No comments: