Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Happy 10th Anna!

Somehow I have ended up with a ten year-old daughter. This is really odd to me since Anna isn't THAT old. I am not sure how it has happened and where time has gone. Have I really been a mother that long and do I really have a child in the double digits? That's only two years away from Young Women?! That's nuts!

But I am very glad that, despite time escaping me and somehow making Anna ten, she is growing into an incredible young lady. She is very caring and always looking out for the underdog in the class or on the playground. Anna also is very spiritual, being the first to suggest prayer when something bad happens or trying to recognize and follow the Holy Ghost. She's also a very talented girl, playing piano, reading, doing art, swimming, and biking. I am very proud to be her mom and feel blessed.

This past weekend we had a pajama party with her girl friends. We had pizza, painted and decorated our nails, had cake, and watched a movie with lots of candy involved. It was a lot of fun. Happy 10th Birthday Anna!



(Just for fun. Cute Marshall and Jacob)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Too much stuff is happening in your life that dates me. Yeah. I remember meeting Anna as a baby in that apt behind the Indian food place. Can you imagine having Jacob in that place???!! Good thing he came last. In a house. And now the second kid is getting baptized??!! When I read the bit about Anna riding her bike to school, I thought it was crazy you'd let such a small kid do that by herself, but then I rembered all the places I road my bike as a ten year old, so yeah.....

When are you going to move in next door? I have a better idea. We move there.