Thursday, November 1, 2012

Picture Review

This is a picture blog to let all you non-Facebookers know what we have been up too. Plus I am tired and don't want to write tons and pictures always tell it better. How on earth did get it to be November?!


Our cat pumpkin. Surprising that the kids picked to do a cat since we only have 3 of them. Ha!

Mama Witch all dressed up for the ward Halloween Carnival

Angry Bird Man. Isn't he so cute?!

Anna the banshee, Rachel the fruit ninja, Jimmy the dinosaur, and Jacob the fruit ninja. Fruit Ninja is an app for those of you who don't know. My kids love the game.

Cute 3 year old Jacob

Studly 1st Grader Jimmy

Sweet 3rd Grader Rachel

Adorable 5th Grader Anna
And this is to show just how confident I am. I am posting a picture of me without make-up, people. I did the "Save a Sister" 5k this past month for Breast Cancer. It was my first time doing it and it was a blast. Plus I shaved 2 minutes off of my last 5k from a month ago. Of course, I had to go out all pink.



1 comment:

annjeanette said...

Congrats on the running improvement! That is awesome!