Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Let Me Get My List Ready

I found this listing on Craig's List. I can think of some folks who could use this!


Swift Kick in the Butt (S.Utah)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-09-01, 6:50PM MDT
Reply to: sale-tqvta-1931989788@craigslist.org
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Come on, we all know someone who needs it.

Send me a name and address and I will deliver one for you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Cute. I will get my list ready as well. What was it listed under? General?

Bonnie said...

Ha! I love it! You know, maybe you could offer a service like that for real, and just send a card in the mail that says "You have received a swift kick in the butt from Sue. Shape up!"

Do we get a family discount?

MyDonkeySix said...

Good idea Bonnie! And I'd give you a family discount. Michelle, it was under the "free" section.