Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Food and Fashion: Who knew?

In case you are desperate for a new look this Fall, I have stumbled across a few interesting styles that should keep the neighbors and ladies at playgroup talking. Who cares if the economy is a mess and peolple are struggling, let's waste lots of food making clothes!

You can be the talk of the town in your new 100% pure chocolate dress! Women will flock to you, perhaps not to be your friends, but most likely to sample your new attire. Just be careful you don't wear your cocoa concoction in the sunshine or things may get really intersting!
Thank you Wish Bone for creating this dress to promote your new line of salad dressings! Who else would have thought of a dress made entirely of lettuce with tomato earrings to match. You healthier ladies at here will appreciate this low-calorie alternative to the chocolate dress. Plus you will have an instant snack anywhere you go!


What woman wouldn't want shoes made from America's favorite fast food? Can you think of a better way to use your beef?
 Slippers made from bread?! The whole idea of dirty barefeet in bread shoes just makes me want to gag. I may never look at a loaf of bread the same.
As if dogs chasing you isn't annoying enough, now you can have your very own purse made from beef jerky! The neighborhood pooches will flock to your feet and try desperately to pounce on your purse. Who doesn't want to have the smell of beef jerky all over themselves and their personal belongings? 
 I love cream puffs as much as the next gal, but not on my wedding dress. Sthefano's wife had her 20 pound 1,500 cream puff piled dress ready for nuptials after two months of work. My problem would be trying to not eat my dress during the wedding. How could she resist? I know I wouldn't be able to.
What does it feel like to wear bread? Is it comfortable? I do like the smell of fresh baked bread, but I don't know if I would want it on my body all day long. I'd be afraid to use the bathroom or spill something on it. Let alone trying to sit down. What a waste of yummy bread!

2 comments:

Bonnie said...

I think those are kind of cool. Impractical, but cool.

Mandy said...

I'm pretty impressed by the sneaker hamburger, especially since most the burgers I've eaten at fast food joints aren't even stacked even to make it look like a complete burger, let alone a shoe. Lots of thought