Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Jimmy!

                                                 The Trios Hotwheels set he has been asking for
                                              His very own real tool set
                                              The Trios track set up
                                                           Hiding from the camera
  Frozen white cake with Funfetti frosting, just like Daddy likes!

When did my little man become six?! I can't believe his birthday has come and gone and now Jimmy is six! We had a great time celebrating his birthday. I think he had a good day, which included doughnuts for breakfasts, doughnuts to take to school to share, lunch at McDonald's with Darci, and then Cafe Rio for dinner. Plus Gramby, my mom, was here to celebrate as well. Jimmy was so excited to get his own tool set (me too because now he won't use mine) and his beloved Trios Hot Wheels set he has been asking for.

I love Jimmy and am so glad he is a part of our family. He is so tender and loving and, yet, such a complete boy. He loves nature, science, dinosaurs, and taking things a part. He always wants to create something and loves to read with me. He is such a joy to have in our lives. Happy Birthday Bud!

3 comments:

annjeanette said...

I swear he was just born....

Mandy said...

Very exciting about the tool kit! And FYI, I read your blog on Sunday nights. Religiously. Like going to church. I look forward to them, but no pressure about writing. My kids are starting to have one day every 2 weeks where they won't take naps. I'm not happy about it. For some reason I'm absolutely WHOOPED at the end of those days. I can't even imagine......

Anonymous said...

Where has the time gone? Wasn't he just a little baby? Happy Birthday Super Jimmy!!! He is sure growing up.