Wednesday, August 11, 2010

First Day of School!!!!

It seems like we were just celebrating the end of summer and here it is the first day of school. Anna is very excited to get back to class and tackle third grade. I know my sweet little princess will do well. Rachel is a bit more hesitant. The jump from kindergarten to first grade is big, being gone all day from home. I am nervous for my precious shy girl and will be thinking about her a lot today. I hope she doesn't cry or miss me too much, I hope she has fun. It helps that her best pal is in her class. I am so excited so my two smart beautiful girls and all they will learn this year. I'll do my best to not tear up as I say "goodbye" to them today!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

I love how their personalities totally come out in the way they dress! Love it! I found out that here they do ALL DAY kindergarten!!! Thank goodness I've got a year before I have to do that with Olivia! I love third grade! Anna will have so much fun. And so will Rachel. She'll do awesome because you've taught her well. Hang in there, Mom!