Sunday, August 1, 2010

Random Ramblings

- Why do paper cuts hurts so much?

- School starts in a week and a half. Eeek!

- Why is it whenever I share my testimony in Sacrament meeting I can never sneak up front? I must always have a stray kid or two that follows me, which causes quite the distraction up front. Sigh.

- "National Treasure" is such a fun movie. I love Riley. Who says history is boring?

- Why is going to bed so hard for some kids? Seriously. Just stay in bed!

- I am so excited for Fall and cooler weather. Not to mention apple pie, apple cider, Halloween, and changing leaves.

- Popcorn is such a good snack.

- I made fruit leather this week from a bunch of apricots we were given. It turned out very good. Yum!

- I can't believe I have been married for ten years. I am not that old. Holy light speed time warp!

- I love "Phineas and Ferb". Dr. Doofensmirtz is hilarious. Not to mention the amusing song lyrics and creativity of it all. I wish my kids would build such cool things in our back yard.

- Yeah, I could write something profound, but I am too lazy. I am just tired of looking at that belly cast picture on my blog.

No comments: