Saturday, February 5, 2011

Disneyland Trip Day 1

We're back from our trip to Disneyland and had a blast! We are all tired, but happy. We had gorgeous sunny weather and lots of fun. I have so many pictures that I think I will post some for the next few days for each day of our trip.

We arrived in California on Tuesday afternoon and went straight to the beach, Newport Beach. It was beautiful and sunny. The kids had fun playing in the sand and getting their toes cooled off. It reminded me how much I love the beach. What a cute area! I would live there if it didn't mean living in a cardboard box, as that would be all we could afford there.

After the beach we grabbed dinner and then played in our hotel. We got a room with a kid suite, which opened off of the main room. The kid room had bunk beds, a little table and chairs, a TV, and a sofa bed. The kids loved it. We did our best to go to sleep and get ready for our first day at the parks. Ha!


Gorgeous Newport Beach
Playing in the sand
Water and sand! Life is good!

Jacob was a bit surprised by the cold water, but that didn't stop him from playing

Adorable shot of Anna and Jimmy

Rachel played in the sand for a little, but then avoided being near the water. Why? Because she thought the beach was stinky. I guess the salty sea air is not for everyone!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

So glad you are home safely and had a blast. So jealous!

Anonymous said...

ahh...the beach! How I would love to be there right now. I am so glad that you all had a great time. Family vacations are the best!