Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy 7th Rachel!

Sweet Miss Rachel turned 7 today! I cannot believe it's been 7 years. I remember the night she was born a tornado had ripped through Illinois. We joked that it was Rachel coming to earth as her delivery was fast and she has been full of personality ever since! I love this girl, her tender side, quiet ways, and independence. She is not afraid to be herself and like all that she likes.

This birthday was a Lego birthday. She got Lego Star Wars jammies and Lego Star Wars 3 for the Wii from us. From my dad and step mom she got a Lego Pharaoh's Quest set. And money for more Legos from her other grandparents. Not to mention more Lego sets from friends. Plus we had a Lego Batman head cake. We love Legos! Rachel declared this was the best birthday ever, so I think the day was a hit!

Presents!

Lego Flying Mummy Attack from Grandpa and Grammy Usner


Lego Batman head cake

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Okay. How is that possible??! She is still three weeks old, right?! I can't believe it has been seven years since we met your family. Such wonderful years. Happy birthday to her! What a doll!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Rachel!