Friday, April 29, 2011

It's all in the hat


Wow. Who knew crazy hats were so big among royalty and their pals? I am torn as to which hat I find the most hideous. I'd probably have the go for the first hat, the "I sprouted a misshapen Unicorn horn out of my forehead that grew into a bow" hat. Perhaps she was trying to draw attention away form her horrid raccoon eyes. But then I came across the bright blue boat, or "I took my daughter's Barbie boat and glued it onto my head" hat. These ladies get off so easy over in England. We tear apart our celebrities on the red carpet because of what they wear and how their make-up and hair are styled, but all one has to do in England is wear an insanely large funky hat and no one will pay attention to her clothes, hair, or make-up. Smart move.

So which hat is your favorite? I'm leaning towards the mutant unicorn horn after all.

No comments: