Friday, March 12, 2010

First Real Hair Cut

I've given Jacob a trim in the back before, but today I gave him a full haircut. His hair was getting longer around the ears and I was also tired of a few very clueless people calling him a girl. That's right, he must be a girl because he is dressed in blue, orange, red, or green, has basketballs on his shirt and shoes, and short hair. He must be a girl! Really? He did a very good job with his haircut and was patient, except for trying to see the clippers on the back of his head. There is something kind of sad about the first real haircut. It means he's growing. But what a cute little boy he is becoming!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

He looks so old!

Lempskies said...

Your children definitely are all made from the same mold.
He's cute & his haircut looks great- good job Sue!
(btw, reading your older posts, I love your phrasing of "what the what?". I might borrow that.)