Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bill Cosby


When we heard that Bill Cosby was going to be performing at Tuacahn, only a few minutes away from us, we had to go. Talk about an opportunity of a life time! We love Bill Cosby and his classic clean humor. And we were not let down by what we saw.

The stage consisted of an easy chair and side table. Bill sat in his chair for almost two hours and entertained us with story after story. Awesome facial expressions, voices, and humor. It was a very comfortable setting. I lauuhed so hard at times I cried and couldn't stop laughing. It was a rare and special treat. I am so glad we had the chance to see this amazing man live. There is onyl one Bill Cosby. What an entertainer!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Ooooohhh, I wish we had known about it! I would have loved to go with you guys!

Anonymous said...

How Fun! Guess what, I am going to be in Cedar City this coming weekend (Friday) and I will be staying for a week. I hope you will be around because I want to come and see you!!! I'll call you.