Friday, April 6, 2012

What I REALLY want for my b-day

I was looking on NetFlix to see what movies had been "recently added" to their Instant Play movies. I found a true gem when I came upon this one and now know what I want for my birthday. I just had to share!

The exclusive, Access-All-Areas pass inside the Life of Hollywood's Hottest New Talent..... Robert Pattinson After clinching "Top Male Hottie" at the Teen Choice Awards, winning "Breakthrough Performance" and "Best Kiss" awards from MTV Movies for his smash hit Twilight, Robert Pattinson is Hollywood's Hottest Heartthrob! ROBSSESED is the exclusive and first-ever all-access film into the leading actor's life, available to own on DVD. ROBSESSED charts the British star's rise to U.S stardom and provides the inside story that led to his international fame and sex symbol status! ROBSESSED offers more than a glimpse into Rob's life, it also provides an insightful and fascinating look into the foundation of the making of the young British actor and his transition to International Superstar. The ideal gift and certainly the essential, must-have DVD for any Robert Pattinson fan!

Hee hee hee hee hee! Really?! Can I get one, please?! I mean, c'mon, the picture on the cover is horrid. I know messed up hair is in, but this one looks like he just woke up. Did someone hit him with a pillow on the side of his head? Stop trying so hard, Robert! Can we watch all the exclusive interviews to learn how Robert became such a painful-to-watch actor portraying an obnoxious vampire? Yes! I needed to find more ways to waste my precious time!

Sorry, Robert, but being British doesn't even make you cool. Cedric, Lord Voldemort was right to kill you off in Harry Potter. Now we just need some werewolves to finish off Edward. PLEASE!

No comments: