Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Ramblings

- What is up with the "please prove you are not a robot" word verification thing on Blogger? I don't think even a robot would be smart enough to read the silly letters and numbers twisted and faded out. It took me multiple tries recently to leave a comment on a friend's blog because I couldn't read the jibberish. C'mon, folks! Just have the words easier to see. One sure way to keep people from commenting on your blog is to have word verification!

- So things have gotten busier with Marshall being gone three nights a week with non-bishop stuff and then having his normal bishop stuff on top of that. I want to tell people that they are not allowed to have any drama between certain hours and days of the week. Nope! I need to have my hubby to myself sometimes. Ha! Sometimes I feel like Mr. Incredible and want to tell the world to stay together for just a few minutes, please.

- My knee problems are not stress fracture related. Yippee! They doctor took an x-ray and my bone is whole and looking great. It is from weak hips, which cause misalignment while running. That ended up pulling on my femur and causing pain at the end of it. To treat it I need to so more quad intense exercises, like biking and squats, to build up that thigh muscle. I am so glad it is not bone related and that I can still exercise. I ran 2.5 miles the day after my appointment and it was wonderful. Wonderful in that it was great to run again, not in that my endurance or time was amazing. But now I can get back into it! And what is up with the weak hip thing in women? You'd think after giving birth a few times those hips would be tough.

- Sometimes I can understand why kids randomly smack each other out of nowhere. I know we are adults and know better, but sometimes there are people in this world who are just annoying enough that you really just want to smack them. It's a good thing we don't, but sometimes . . . 



2 comments:

Bonnie said...

Oh man, I would love to smack so many people sometimes.

annjeanette said...

There are so many people I would like to smack. I wish it were okay for adults to do that because sometimes people seriously just need a wake up call! I am glad that I am not the only one that feels like way.

Yay for your knee! That makes me happy for you. But sad for you that Marshall is being taken away so much. Is he happier, at least? I hope so.

We need to get together! I miss you.