Saturday, March 7, 2009

I love my body



I am so grateful for my healthy body. This week, like the past few, has been crazy. Today was full of all sorts of surprises that left me feeling blue. So this afternoon I tied on my running shoes and went out for a jog. I've been doing that more and more and loving it. I get a break from everything and get to be active. I love to exercise. I love to escape from "life" for a little. My jogging time is my meditation, renewal, happy time. I step back and think about things in my life while I jog. I release the tension from my day. And I focus on pushing myself a little bit further every time. I love the feeling of having completed a jog or a work-out session. There comes great satisfaction and peace, as if saying to myself "Look what I just did. I rock! I am amazing!" I'm so grateful that can be active, that I have a healthy functioning body. What a blessing!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Good job!

annjeanette said...

I feel the same way. I love to run!