Monday, March 30, 2009

Starving Baby


If Jacob could talk he would most likely tell you that his parents starve him. I swear the boy must have a hallow leg or something. Lately he has been waking up every 2-3 hours at night to down 4-6 ounces of food. This is serious business because he claims he hasn't been fed in ages and will die if not taken care of. Good thing we are there to oblige, but some sleep would be nice. I don't know if anyone has told him that even if he gets chubbier, he still needs to use his hand to fend off his siblings. Being bigger won't be of any help to anyone, except to fulfill the plot to tire out mom until she konks out and then kids ruling the home.

I mean, look at those thighs. Can you say squishy chubbiness?! I love them. Chubby babies are adorable, but at the way he's going I am going to have arms like those of Linda Hamilton's in "Terminator 2". Who needs to work-out when hefting around Jacob? So watch our for my "guns" because I don't think this boy will be slowing down anytime soon.

No comments: