Monday, May 3, 2010

Another Hot Find

You all know I enjoy perusing Craig's list on a regular basis. Today I found the following tempting advertisement:

Miscellaneous new and unused adult toys and various lubes/massage oils.
Please e-mail for item descriptions and to see what's left.
Some items will include free demonstrations. :o)
Happy hunting.


When I say tempting, I mean the fact that such an advertisement almost induces vomiting, tempting my stomach to empty itself. Seriously, nasty. First off, who wants your used adult toys? Not that I am in to that kind of stuff, but if I was I wouldn't want something that had been used. I don't care how much bleach you use on them, it's still disgusting to think they've been used by someone else with parts of their body I don't want to think about existing. C'mon! Throw them out already, no one wants them!

Secondly, in this day and age what kind of moron would offer "free demonstrations" of said items. Have you not heard of the Craig's List killer? Or just common sense that you don't invite strangers over to do who knows what with I don't even want to know. Not smart. Good recipe for being taken advantage of. Duh, duh, duh.

But then again I suppose someone advertising adult toys and demonstrations on-line isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. Regardless, ick! I don't want to see that when I am perusing the "health and beauty" section because it isn't healthy and is anything but beautiful.

No comments: