Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still Here

I haven't updated my blog in awhile. I figure everyone is busy with school ending, work, life, etc. It seems like no one is around right now. I haven't been, partly because my lap top is out of service temporarily. How spoiled am I? Now I have to sit down and actually use the desk top. The horrors! Not to mention having to fight for user ship of said computer with my cute Jimmy. But I have been busy. Building Barbie furniture, ripping out rose bushes, making birthday cakes, planning birthday parties, reading, soothing a teething toddler, gardening, playing with cute kids, cleaning, attending end of year school programs, and enjoying life! One day I'll blog again, when something compels me to do so. But for now, I'm being lazy. Here's a picture of adorable Rachel in her costume for her kindergarten program. She did a fabulous job in the program, singing and dancing her little heart out. I cannot believe next year she'll be in 1st grade!!

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

She is so big!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie!