Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Kids say the best things

Jimmy: Mom, why do the police feed the bad guys in jail?
Me: I don't know.
Jimmy: Well don't the police want the bad guys to die?

Jimmy (right as we leave for the bus stop to get Rachel): Get me a cup of marshmallows!!!
Me: No. We don't have time and you're being rude.
Jimmy: I'm not going to buckle my seat belt until you get me marshmallows.
Me: No.
Jimmy: Then I'm not going to buckle so the police will get you and put you in jail.
Me: That's mean. Who will play with you and take care of you?
Jimmy: Um, Rachel, Anna, and Daddy.

Jimmy yelling out the van window as we pass a house being painted after a lengthy conversation about why anyone would paint a house brown: House! What a messy house you are!!!

And the best . . . after we talked about babies yesterday because Jimmy wanted to know when the next one was coming. Rachel turned to me and says "Oh no Mom! Your chest is pregnant! (then we both burst out in giggles. Too funy!)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Hahaha, thanks for the laughs! I hope you don't go to jail, Sue, and I am jealous that your chest is pregnant :)