Friday, June 5, 2009

Our New Addition

Despite the fact that it's been "one of those days" where I wonder how much three blond haired blue eyed children could go for on the black market, there is a ray of sunshine poking through the clouds. Our new dishwasher was installed! (insert hallelujah chorus) You see, when we bought our home two years ago, our dishwasher was well used and on it's last leg. But somehow we got two more years out of it. However, it got to the point where the top rack was falling apart and every time I pulled it out to put in or take dishes out, it would droop down and cause me to unleash a list of naughty words in my head, and sometimes even out loud. Very scary. So we finally decided that perhaps it was time to get a new dishwasher.

After two weeks of waiting, it has arrived and today it was installed. Praise to the man who did it! I now have a beautiful new Whirlpool dishwasher and cannot wait to use it. Sweet! I guess I'll have to find another excuse to mentally unleash profanities in my head. Kids are always good for that, right?

2 comments:

annjeanette said...

Ooooh, I am SO excited for you! Post a picture! How fun!

And don't worry ... the best of mothers all have days like that! You're in with a good crowd!

loves!

mathmom said...

Hooray! I'm excited to see it! How funny that you are now looking forward to dirty dishes.