Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Budding Photographers

The kids inherited the use of our digital camera thanks to us getting a "new" one from Marshall's sister. (Thanks Di. We LOVE hand-me-downs.) They have been having fun taking pictures. It's cute to see their creativity come out in new ways. I must say that I am really impressed with some of the good pictures Anna took of Jacob. Rachel, on the other hand, is more of an abstract artist. What is the deep meaning behind the solitary Green Lantern action figure? Man left to his own devices is nothing but alone and a failure? Or the action shot of Jimmy's leg? I am sure they are filled with soul changing messages. I'll leave those up to you to discover for yourself.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures kids!!!!

mean aunt said...

I LOVE pictures that little kids take. They see the world so differently. Matthew took pictures all through our DC trip and he saw the most interesting things. He took pictures of spots on the floor of the Metropolitan Museum of Art in NY and cracked up the docent who then took him around and showed him what to take pictures of.