Thursday, October 22, 2009

Busy, busy, busy

I'm still here, just been busy. I have become addicted to the "new.familysearch.org" website. People, genealogy couldn't be easier. I can do it from my own home and get it temple ready without having to go to the family history center. Bonus! I've kind of become obsessed with it and, my oh my, do I have a lot of work to do. I did manage to send 19 names off to my sister-in-law for her kids to do baptisms for. Did I mention I have a lot of work to do?

When I haven't been doing family history this week I have been trying to help Marshall in the yard. This usually means herding the kids. But tomorrow the sod comes and we will be laying actual grass. What will it be like to wake up on Saturday and find a backyard full of grass after seeing dirt, weeds, and random patches of grass for two years? I'm so giddy.

Needless to say, it's been busy around these parts. But not too crazy for me to find the time to do one Halloween craft. We have to add to our decorations every year and this time I made some cute tombstones. Yeah, I am amazing. (Coming soon: pictures of our new yard. Boo-yah!)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Hey! Cute stuff! I really like IMA GHOST's gravestone.... I laughed out loud! Cause, well, she IS a ghost now! hahaha

Hope you're doing great! Talk to you later!

judy said...

Sue, I registered at the new family search sight and actually found more relatives! (I knew someone had to be out there.) It was so exciting. By the time I found them, I had to stop and make dinner. What a bummer. Can't wait for next Sunday. I wish I didn't have to sleep, then I could do it at night uninterrupted by "have to do chores."