Friday, December 10, 2010

#10

My life would be void of sunshine, laughter, hugs, and kisses without my kids. I would rather have my patience tested and my house full of toys, finger prints, loud voices, well-used furniture, and little stray socks than not. My children give me great joy. Each one is a blessing and so very unique. Anna with her quiet, tender, caring, responsible ways. Rachel with her shy, fiery temper, stubborn and yet sweet nature. Jimmy with his happy, humorous, sensitive, clever personality. And Jacob with his positive, loud, loving, and curious nature. I love them all and am so grateful for them. I feel privileged to be their mom and to have been able to be at home with them since I first became a mom. What an amazing, wonderful job I have and how much I learn from them every day!



1 comment:

annjeanette said...

Yep being a mom pretty much rocks.