Friday, December 24, 2010

#24


Cleaning supplies. (You thought it was going to be something serious. Ha! Sorry, I am saving that for tomorrow.)I thought of this as I was cleaning the down stairs powder room and singing praises for my cleaning gloves. You see, I have a four year old boy who uses that bathroom. You can figure out the rest. (It's amazing my germ-a-phobic self even lets him use our bathroom instead of an outhouse. Little boys make me shudder in that regard.) I am so grateful for cleaning gloves that allow me to handle cleaning anything and everything up. If my skin doesn't have to touch it, I am good. I am grateful for disposable cleaning wipes that can tackle any mess and then be tossed. Window cleaners for my mirrors, brooms to sweep up constant kid mess, toilet bowl cleanser to kill who knows what in my toilet, scrubbers to scour my bath tubs that see all sorts of grime, mops and mop solution that wash my often sticky floors, a vacuum that cleans my carpet, and a Little Green that sucks up the random kid mishaps on my carpet. Oh, I could go on and on. I am so grateful I have so many different cleaning products at my disposal that kill germs, clean, and make my life easier. I wouldn't survive motherhood otherwise. Hallelujah!

No comments: