Friday, December 17, 2010

#17

The gift of the Holy Ghost. My life would be entirely different and void of happiness if I did not know that God can speak to me personally and individually. Even if I believed in Him, how sad would it be to not think I could pour out my heart to Him and have Him respond to me. Wow. How amazing it is to know that God knows each of us personally, all of our trials, hopes, dreams, and heartaches. He can communicate to us guidance, peace, and love. Even concerning simple things like how to handle a frustrating child. He can speak to us throughout the day, weeks, months, and years, helping us to endure. And He can let us know when we need to eb better and repent. No guess where we stand with Him if we are willing to inquire. What a precious gift for which I am so grateful and doing my best to live worthy of because I NEED the Holy Ghost daily.

No comments: