Wednesday, December 15, 2010

#15


Disneyland, truly the happiest place on earth. I'm an adult and I still feel the magic as I walk down Main Street with the music playing in the background and Sleeping Beauty's castle coming into view. I love Disneyland. The magic, fun, characters, and memories. I love how Disney goes all out and makes it a full experience, everything detailed to be fun, clean, and Disney. That is why my family is addicted to Disneyland and ends up going almost every year. It is a great family vacation and fun for all. Thank you Walt Disney for being a pioneer and taking all the risks you did so that I can have Disneyland!

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

David and I are thinking of going to Disneyland in January of 2013 (right before the twins turn three so they will still be free!) Wanna come with us?