Sunday, December 12, 2010

#12


Technology. Here's a few way I used it today for which I am very grateful.
- Skype video chatting with my in-laws who are serving a senior mission in Portugal. The kids had so much fun seeing their grandparents and telling them about their latest adventures. How cool to be able to talk to and see them weekly even though they are thousands of miles away.
- Texting my husband that I am going insane with the children after his third long Sunday of tithing settlement and then getting a text of encouragement back from him, telling me I CAN do it and WILL make it through this.
- Listening to the First Presidency Christmas Devotional via the internet in the hopes of calming my tired overwhelmed spirit. And it did.
I could go on, but you get the idea. Technology is a HUGE blessing for which I am grateful.

No comments: