Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Blessing Countdown

I've decided this is a wonderful time of year to count my blessings so every day I am going to write one thing I am grateful for on my blog. I am going to do this in no particular order. Since I am four days behind, today I will do four. Here goes:

I love, love, love Christmas lights! They turn normal everyday homes and trees into something magical. I love the colorful sparkle at night!

Living near the temple. I love being able to drive by the temple with my kids and take them there on a regular basis. I am grateful that temples dot the earth so that we can do work for ourselves and those that have gone on before us. What a beautiful holy place of peace and joy.

As I vacuumed my carpets today I thought how blessed I am to have a vacuum. I just push and pull it along and it sucks up all the dirt and junk in my house. I love it!!!! No having to beat out carpets or floors of dirt. My life is so much easier thanks to my trusty vacuum, a mother's best friend.

He lives. He came to earth, atoned for our sins and was resurrected. Knowing this gives me joy, peace, and hope. He is the center of my life. Because of Him my life has been forever changed, I have found true joy. Nothing can compare to the great knowledge that He is.

No comments: