Friday, January 21, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday Jimmy!

Yesterday my not-so-little Jimmy turned 5! I cannot believe how big he is. I love Jimmy and have enjoyed being his mom so much so far. He was my first boy and I was so excited to have him join our family. My little Curious George! Jimmy is so happy, tender, loving, smart, and creative. I love watching him learn and grow. He loves preschool, where he gets to learn about science and the world around him. I love the games he comes up with, like digging for treasure in the sandbox and beating up bad guys with his CTR "ring of power". I love the hugs and snuggles he gives. I love the numerous in-depth questions he asks about Jesus, Heavenly Father, and the Gospel. I love this kid!!! Happy Birthday my sweet Jimmy!

New Lightening McQueen scooter. Sweet!

Toy Story 3 Chutes & Ladders!!!

Nerf dart guns from Grandpa and Grammy Usner

Jimmy's Harry Potter cake

Cake time!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Jimmy!!! It seems like just yesterday that you moved into the Cotton Mill Ward and Jimmy was a baby. Where has the time gone? Enjoy that handsome little boy!