Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Jibberish

- Jacob's favorite movie is "Tangled". He laugh hysterically at it. It has romance, action, and all sorts of fun characters. all he ever wants to watch is "Tangled". At least I can get him to sit still for a little bit of time. Who thought that was possible?

- School is out in a week! When did that happen? I cannot believe Jimmy will be in kindergarten!

- We've started to harvest peas in our garden. Yum! I love fresh veggies! And our zucchini and tomato plants are growing well.

- Right now I am reading "The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes". It's so entertaining. So much fun, full of mystery, action, and intrigue. Love it!

- Training for the St. George Marathon is going well. I cannot believe I am going to do it. But I know it will be fun to accomplish. I have always wanted to do something like that so why not now?

- It's birthday time again, with Marshall's birthday this Thursday and Anna's next Tuesday. My girl is turning 9. How did that happen?

- Marshall's job gives him lots of interesting work stories. Sometimes I wish he didn't share them. Criminals are interesting creatures.

- My mom is coming to visit in two weeks. I have a lost of things I want to get done before she comes. Hmmmm. I suppose I should start on that list. Just waiting for the motivation to hit!

1 comment:

annjeanette said...

I think Jacob is my new best friend. I want to watch Tangled all day, every day. I LOVE it!! I even put some of the songs on my ipod. Such a few movie. And I thought of you at the gym this morning because FOX NEWS was doing a show about divorce parties. It reminded me of your divorce cakes post. Seriously. What is the world coming too???