Thursday, February 5, 2009

According to Jimmy

Little kids say the best things without even realizing it in their innocence. Today I told the kids that Darci was going to come watch them on Monday morning when I went to the doctor. They wanted to know why I had to go to the doctor and I told them he had to check to make sure I was okay after having the baby. (my six week check-up) Jimmy then burst out with "Mom's going to the doctor so he can put a baby in her belly!" No, I am not having an affair with my doctor and I am not ready for another baby yet! But Jimmy may tell you different.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very Funny! Jimmy is such a cute little boy.

Michelle said...

That is funny.

annjeanette said...

Ha ha! The kids are always asking me when we are going to have another baby. Funny!