Friday, February 13, 2009

Thank You Chester!

Good commercials are hard to come by, but when they are found they should be recognized. You all know how hilarious I thought those Swiffer "Mr. Mop" ones were. Well the same applies to the new Cheetos commercials. They are so witty and true. In them someone uses Cheetos to somehow get revenge on a well deserving annoying person. We've all met people who are just snotty and rude. People you wish you could do something totally awesome to that would burst their perfect little holier-than-thou bubbles. But, thank goodness, we don't let the natural man taken over. And, dang it, I've never been one to think of the perfect "comeback" at the right time anyhow. However, I love these commercials because they do it for me, fulfilling my evil desires for the perfect revenge. I couldn't find a video of my favorite one involving a snotty woman wearing white conversing with another mom at soccer practice. Let's just say it ends up with the mom, who is eating Cheetos, giving snotty mom a hug at the end. Hee-hee! Here is a link to my second favorite Cheetos commercial. Enjoy!

YouTube - Cheetos SuperBowl Commercial 2009 Ad - Pigeons

3 comments:

Michelle said...

hahahaha! I love that one. Very clever.hehe. I wonder how many snotty girls got offended at that. Who cares right?

Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UgoDcCQZzIg

Is this the commercial you were talking about?

MyDonkeySix said...

Yes! Thank you mean aunt! That one is my favorite!