Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Tomorrow is the big day! My kids are bursting with anticipation. I love the magic of Christmas. In the next few days there will be a lot of smiles, hugs, eating, and reflecting. Life is good and we are very blessed. No matter what is going on in our lives, we know that Christ really did come to the earth and lived and died for us. Nothing can give us greater joy and peace. My life didn't really begin until I found the Gospel and I would sacrifice everything for my testimony. What a precious gift. I hope during the chaos and fun we take time to reflect the true meaning of Christmas, the birth of the sweet innocent babe who would grow to become the Savior of us all. Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope your Christmas is a wonderful one filled with love.